Beaver Creek is a mountain village tourist attraction place in Colorado with tons of playful activities to offer.Opened in the year 1972, this place offers tons sporting adventures for your appetite. This summer (and even winters), Beaver Creek should be your place to holiday.In this blog post, we will outline some of the activities and must visit places in Beaver Creek.
- Skiing: – If you have been longing to endure some crazy adventure, then you simply cannot afford to skip skiing in Beaver Creek. It would be perfect to say that Beaver Creek is indeed synonymous with skiing. Ski holidays in Beaver Creek would do world of good to quench your thirst for solid adrenaline.Imagine having nearly 1900 acres of terrain for skiing only. Wouldn’t you be delighted to fulfill your skiing adventures with so much land with varying terrains? Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced; whatever your level is, you are guaranteed to have supreme skiing experience.
- Beaver Creek Children’s Museum &Theatre: – This place is an excellent choice for your kid’s curious and creative minds. Even the adults will find something to engage here. Discovery workshops, invention process and toys like Legos, Robot building kits are some of the fine features of this place. Your children will surely not be happy with you if you dare to skip this place in Beaver Creek. One of the quiet resort towns, this place has tons of fire pits, ice rinks and lots of sofas. A simply must visit place even for the adults.
- Beaver Creek Stables: – It is the perfect summer outdoor vacation site. Enjoy a thrilling and picturesque horse ride with your family. You will be amazed with the experience. A perfect adventure outing not only for adults but for the kids too. Even the kids under the age of six will be able to enjoy their riding skills on ponies. Be prepared, as your kids are unlikely to leave this place for a couple of hours at least. Apart from the scenic horse ride, you will also enjoy the local history about plants, animals, geology. This place also offers challenging world class mountain summits.
- OutdoorAdventures: – Places like saga outdoor adventures offers plethora amount of activities in its 6000 acres of area. You will be able to enjoy activities like snowmobiling in winter, clay shooting and whitewater river rafting.
- Fan of Arts and Musical concerts: – While Beaver Creek is known for exhilarating and adventurous outings, few places like the Vilar Performing Arts Center will give a tremendous dopamine to your creative instincts. Broadway musicals, comedy shows, concerts and dance performances are the hallmarks of this place. The sound quality is top notch here and you will greatly enjoy the unobstructed view of the performances from every seat.
Book your tickets
If you love discount offers, then we are able to provide discounts for ski holidays in Beaver Creek. For more information, you visit our website at skiersplanet.com