Melbourne Australia is really different from its sister cities. It is a perfect place for an organized and planned excursion into a the center of the city. The modern Melbourne city offers pleasure to all its visitors as there are lots to do and see.
Here are a few of the best places worth visiting in Melbourne, Australia and they make the best Melbourne deals.
A few interesting places
The best places in Melbourne Australia to visit include Melbourne Central, the Old Cathedral of St James, and the vibrant Melbourne’s suburbs such as Richmond, St Kilda Williamstown, St Kilda, South Yarra, and Brunswick. The Rialto Towers, the Observation Deck is a must see and there are other great places worth visiting mainly the Fedration Square. Of course, there is the Melbourne Zoo, Royal Botanic Gardens, Ballarat, and Sovereign Hill also are amazing when taking one of the many local Melbourne Tours offered here. The Bays and Peninsulas of Melbourne’s are also a superb place to relax.
Visiting Melbourne is fruitless if you do not visit Melbourne Central. It houses more than 200 restaurants, shops, and quaint cafes that offer the best lifetime shopping experience. There are thrilling villages presenting the diversity and excitement of Melbourne.
- Kilda presents the best bayside playgrounds, while the picturesque waterfront is displayed in Williamstown.
- South Yarra and Brunswick are electric and hip, while Richmond is multicultural.
- The Rialto Towers breathtaking views at 253 meter, while Federation Square is full of restaurants, fabulous shops, and cultural desires.
- There are over 12,000 species of plants in the Royal Botanic Gardens presenting the native wildlife a natural home, while the Melbourne Zoo is the first Australian Zoo.
- Ballarat, Sovereign Hill theatrically restores the historic rush day of gold in Australia and there is plenty of great cafes and shops, outstanding restaurants, trendy bars, and lovely boutiques.
Of course, visitors coming to Melbourne come to play and relax on the Peninsulas and Bays, that offer great golf courses, beautiful beaches, abundance of national parks and wildlife, wonderful wineries, presenting a coastal view leaving you with best time tested memories.
Also check for Melbourne Tours that exclusively takes you to galleries and museums and you will find a lot in this ultra modern city. Right from shopping that is all through Melbourne or relaxed days on sandy beach, there are lots in this city of Melbourne, welcoming with open arms to this South Pacific gem.
Just a few hours drive from Melbourne is Phillip Island, this is an absolute must do, with raw coastline and diverse wildlife you will not be disappointed. What makes this island famous is the little blue penguin show, these small birds come ashore around dusk each night and you can see them on the way to their nest. Best way to get there is one of the many Phillip Island Tours that depart Melbourne daily.